Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nice to Fuck Your Acquaintance

I had my first AM meet-n-greet this last week. To say that it was extraordinary wouldn't even cover it. I'm going to try and find the words to describe my experience and connection I had with "mind-fuck", but it's not going to be easy. This meeting took place in her town, and I had the room reserved. She arrived at my room and said that she only had 10 minutes, but that she would have more time later the next morning. Well, 10 minutes is better than no time at all, even though it doesn't give me the kind of time that I wanted to express myself and have a good hard pounding fuck.

She comes into the room, with a huge smile on her face, a bit mischievous, and sexy. I think she was nervous. Later she told me she almost got cold feet, but apparently she was warm enough to walk her way out of the car into my room. She smiles at me, and we literally lunged toward each other, like raw uninhibited animals, just clawing at each other. I picked her up as our lips and tongues are locked and hold her legs and ass with my hands/arms and pin her to the wall. I'm not normally strong enough to pick a woman up but the adrenaline was pumping and god damn it if I couldn't pick ten of her up at that moment.

She's up against the wall in my arms. We're still clothed, but my cock is rubbing up against her. She looked hot, just gorgeous hot. She's a "better in person than on pictures" person. Maybe because I hadn't seen much in the way of pictures. Her eyes are beaming. They say fuck me now, but I can't. I can't fuck this woman in 10 minutes. Well sure, I could have but it's not how I imagined my first time with her would be. So what does a man do that's only got a few minutes to play? He has insane-intense foreplay. He sucks, he grabs, he pulls, he licks, and he kisses like its the last time he's ever going to see this girl. I throw her on the bed. I pull her pants down unveiling the white laced panties he had promised her he would devour with his mouth. That promise was more like, if you wear those panties, I will lick your pussy while they are still on. I will lick those lips as I push your panties from one side to the other, teasing your clit with my hot breathe. And then when you're not expecting it I will dive my tongue into your pussy and fuck you with my tongue. I proceed. It's hot, she's delicious and wet. I tongue fucked her and then move my way up for her clit. My tongue circling it, and taking its time, my fingers crawling inside her pussy. I can literally feel her clit swelling in my mouth. It's huge. It's hard. She's moaning and grabbing my hair with her hands.

I've been told my specialty is giving a woman an oral orgasm. I have good rhythm when it comes to finger and mouth. They are a team. I lick her clit with tongue and massage the inside of her pussy with my fingers. She's unbuttoning my jeans and clawing for my hard rock cock. She wants to squeeze it while I'm working her. I had no idea what time it was, but it flew by, and she sat up and promised me she would be back the next day. We're both trying to catch our breathe and just stare at each other as if to say, "I would want nothing more than to fuck your acquaintance. I wish we could stay here, on this bed all night."

So do you want to know if she comes backs for more the next morning? I think you know the answer to that. More to come on the next post.

2 comments:

Hubman said...

Oh, you tease, leaving us hanging like this!

Looking forward to part 2....

Sexy PTA Mom said...

Boy, I'm glad you got to go back for seconds! Or I guess you really went back for the main course. :)