Friday, November 20, 2009

Listen Up Universe

I've been going through a long dry spell lately. Yes, it's been dry as a bone without even a hint of rain. How long has it been since I've had really good sex, or been with a woman that I was really attracted to? How long? It's been a while, and I'd rather not count the months for you. The desert picture can paint a better picture for you than I can express in words



Instead of focusing on what I don't have and what my body aches for, let me focus on what I do want, my vision.  Universe, are you listening?  Pay attention because this is my open letter to you and alternatively my adult letter to Santa Claus:

I see her.  She makes me giddy.  I'm imagining her and the taste of her body. How magnificent those lips are and how delicious her tongue is. I love her hair and she has a wonderful smile. She makes me laugh. She's beautiful. She's what I've been waiting for.



Let it rain universe. Let it pour.
Sincerely,
Dewey

thank you southerngirl for the musical adaption of this post.   She has a unique gift for adapting music to words, and feelings.  You'd better go look at my favorite post of hers to see what I mean.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

"On the dry and dusty road,
The nights we spend apart alone.
I need to get back home to cool, cool rain. I can't sleep and I lay and I think, The night is hot and black as ink.

Oh God, I need a drink of cool, cool rain.

Only love,
Can bring the rain,
That makes you yearn to the sky.
Only love,
Can bring the rain,
That falls like tears from on high."

Pete Townshend

Yeah baby. This came straight into my head when I read your post. I think many here are collectively parched...

xo

Topaz said...

Parched is an understatement!

Hopefully, when you see her, it hits you like a torrential flood ;-)

Petal said...

Well I sure hope the universe (or santa) is listening to you!

Chapter Two said...

put it out into the universe - visualize it and know it will come and it usually does.

Hubman said...

I hope Naughty Santa gets your letter!

Unknown said...

Sendin' out the good vibe for yah and I will do the hope dewey gets to do the dew dance...

Unknown said...

Whoa dewey! that comment was hot!! Bromance is really really really hot!

Monique Danger said...

I just wrote about this, though my ring tossed was slightly...more...carnal(?) But on the off chance the Universe is listening...:I'll have what he's having.

Anonymous said...

Dew-

Weird... you just described ME...okay this is awkward, but I'm not one to take away someone's one Christmas wish--what to do... :) lol

Okay no really. I hope you find her, there is nothing better than having "your person" ya know?

Soul Powers said...

Bro, sometimes what we want conflicts so greatly with what we need that we can't even get what we desire. I haven't known you long, but I can already see that you can be a charming dude. If it's a matter of not meeting the right women for that type of connection, switch up your flow. Mix it up a bit. Challenge yourself on what you think you want. You just might find that you've boxed yourself in during this spell. Kick some walls down and things might change.

Soul

Kyra said...

Why can't we just have a blogger match-up? Seems like there is someone in the same predicament for each of us.

Cheeks said...

Good things come to those who wait? I do believe that things happen exactly as they are supposed to happen. And as long as you remain open to new experiences and new people, you'll find what you seek. Too optimistic? =P

said...

Beautiful.

Believe it!

Unknown said...

I don't know about you, but I knew exactly what kind of person I wanted after I left my ex husband. I'm sure you know, and when you find her, it will hit you like a ton of bricks immediately. YOU'LL KNOW!!

I hope you find her. And I hope she makes your heart smile bigger than it's ever smiled before! BRING IT UNIVERSE!!

Dewey's System said...

Thank you my blogger buddies for stopping by and leaving your comments. All of them are wonderful and I feel your support and kindness. It means a lot. It's strange because this community is rather small yet it feels so big and powerful at times.

I consider your feedback to be priceless.
Much Love ~ Dewey

Kate said...

Hope Santa is nice to you. I also hope he is nice to me this year!