Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Listen Up Men!

When I first started reading blogs, I think it was Riff's that I saw first, then I found Ms. Inconspicuous. Their posts, along with others, are where I started getting some much needed knowledge, or ideas. The timing couldn't have been better because I needed to reinvent myself sexually, to evolve as a man, as a lover. Was I getting boring? Perhaps, but becoming more confident and taking charge in the bedroom was something that I was not good at. I'll admit it. Reading some great posts was a window into a whole new world that began with adventures like this one for me.

In the spirit of evolving sexually and finding oneself I came across this post on the best of Craigslist. You may agree with some of it and not with others, but I post this for all the men out there, like myself, who are willing, wanting to improve their game, their love life, or simply their fuckability. Men, we have a duty to lend each other tips, advice, and I am doing that today:

Observations on sex from a woman


Just for giggles:

15 comments:

Black Pearl said...

Dewey, your posting that had such perfect timing. I sent it to hubby. Maybe if he sees that I'm not making this shit up and that it's not just me, he'll do what needs to be done!!

Thanks
*muah*

Soul Powers said...

That was a great link! Men do need to read that!

Vixen said...

That was awesome. My favorite-

Stop thinking about the fucking condom and make it work. Seriously. No shit....lol.

xo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you are happy and content at the moment : )

xo,
kitten

Hubman said...

I saved that CL post to repost on my blog someday. That was great.

Glad to hear that life is good and that you're content. Now stop making excuses and make the time to write, would ya'?

Anonymous said...

Give that women a gold star!! Great! Brilliant! Now if only more boys would listen....

xx

Athena said...

that was awesome, especially "don't just stick anything up my ass all random like"

Anonymous said...

That was an excellent article.
It's good to ask us first if you want to go in the back door, see if we're ready for it...

Kyra said...

Enjoyed the list. But I must caution that women are different and not to assume all items apply to all of us (though I gotta think some do.)

Examples: I do like reverse cowgirl. And I do understand finger fucking and I find it hot to suck your sticky (not dirty or nasty) fingers after a guy fucks me with them. But maybe that's just me!

Meagan said...

Dewey what can I say that your other readers haven't!! Thanks for sharing the knowledge...luv it.

Meagan

Cala Gray said...

*laughs* that was funny and I'd seen it before! Thank you for sharing!:)

Chapter Two said...

that really is the best bit of advice I have read.. couldn't have said it better myself - now won't have to - will just pass this on.

Emma B. said...

Thanks for the public service announcement Dewey! I agreed with her almost 100%. ;->

Anonymous said...

Ha! Hahahahahahaha! Ha!

That was funny :)

True but hilarious!

The letter was funny also! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

That is very funny!

Secretia