Friday, September 3, 2010

Just a Bite?

I don't normally eat desserts at all  as they are too sweet and I am cautious of my sugar intake.  Over the past four years I've come to really look upon desserts as something I am not interested in at all.  Seriously, you can bake brownies, or cookies, or cakes and I won't even look at it.  It took a lot of restraint and self control but I trained myself to stay away from sugar.  Until now...

Your cake is the most enticing thing I have seen in a long long time.  The smell has me positively intoxicated from head to toe.  But why? Why can't I have my cake and eat it too?  It looks and sounds so fucking delicious.  I don't know who came up with that saying or why, but it applies now more than any other time.  I want to start with just smelling the cake, slowly inhaling the icing, the flour, the sugar, and the flavors.  It smells fucktacular.  My nose is right up in it, and I can't help but lick it and to sneak a taste.

Yes, you're right, I can't do that because I can't eat it, but eating it is all I desire.  Maybe I can have a bite someday.... maybe one day, sooner than later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There a cake decorating contest over at my bakery ohhh and the cakewalk, don't forget that. First prize? All the cake you can eat Dew.... yum!!

Chapter Two said...

oh my

your story is up

Autumn said...

Ooooo! sexy sexy words...whew! I would also like to have my cake and eat it too. this adds a new spin really. :)

Lovely tale on BFD's site. I happen to share your fantasy. They are both extremely sexy ladies.

Cheeky Minx said...

Since I have a notoriously sweet tooth, I'm glad to hear you've been enticed over to the cake table, Dewberry. (Denying yourself dessert doesn't bare thinking about...)

And I certainly hope your chance to savour and devour is right around the corner. That is one lucky cake... *sigh*

The Other Woman said...

Let them all eat cake!!!

Desserts are passionate if you allow it to be. I love for cake to be eaten. I am so intrigued, Gonna have to read more of you Mr. Dewey.