Thursday, December 20, 2012

How You Doin? (Joey accent)

It's been two years since I've been back to this old place.... the blog.  I never thought I would return here, again.  I'd met that perfect woman, the one that would change it all for me.  And she did.  I didn't want to keep up my online blog while we were dating.  I just didn't care any more.  I had found the one... but here I am now.  Single again.   Life did not turn out like I thought it would and I'm OK with that.  I'm OK.  I miss many of the old friendships that I had found by having the blog, but those people are still friends to me.  Never forgotten. You know who you are.  Holla!

We broke up about 6 weeks ago.  When we broke up we realized that our friendship was really special.  It was something we didn't want to lose.  And so what followed was about a 4 week stretch of seeing each other almost every day and our friendship grew even though our time as a couple was over.  Done.  We're still friends, not the kind with benefits and I'm happy in spite of all of it.

So here I am.  Hey there...how are you?  How you doin?  I'm suddenly single again and wondering what's in store for me in the next chapter of my life.

Hey....

3 comments:

Cheeky Minx said...

I'm truly sorry to hear things didn't work out for you. I was keeping my fingers crossed your story would be a 'happily ever after'. Although, the enduring friendship is a beautiful ever after of its own.

A little selfishly, I'm glad to have you back...

Chapter Two said...

I love relationships that can continue. they are rare. glad to have you here, sorry for the reasons

massagemama said...

Nice to see you again but sorry things are not where you wish them to be.